Translate

Friday, December 4, 2009

Introduction to ESL Lifeskills

Hello!
My name is Domingo Payne, and I'm an instructor who teaches at Gavilan College, in Gilroy, California. Some of the classes I teach are a series of classes called ESL Lifeskills, which are survival English classes for students with very little oral or written English competency. This blog will contain supplemental lessons and instructions to those that I teach in my ESL classes. For students of mine, hopefully you will find this blog very useful for your English language studies at home. If you can read this post in English, you're doing very well! If your a visiting friend, enjoy the site, leave any comments, suggestions, or questions you may have, and feel free to check out some of my other sites.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment